Malka Leifer is Going Down
Phil Allison
2021-09-13 11:35:39 UTC

after 10 long years on the run from international authorities PLUS being hidden and protected by Hasidic Jews in Israel - this crazy old leso is about to face justice.

Of course local Jews are supporting and a Jewish lawyer is on her side - no shortage of them in Melbourne.

FYI:
Have I had any contact with Jewish people ?
Not a huge amount - but none of was it happy.

Had a Jewish boss when just out of Uni - Mr Soloman who ran a TV hire and repair company in Redfern " Commodore TV" .

Later did a bunch of work for a Jewish music store & importer, "Landis Music".

Paid rent to a Jewish run RE agent a year, 'Stanmore Real Estate".

All the above were blatant scammers who treated customers & staff appallingly. Could tell you some hair raising stories.

Her is just one:

Solomon to staffer:

" Make sure the repair bill for (Jewess) Mrs Y is big - I know she has lots of money."

Staffer shouted after Soloman as he walked away:

" Just like a bloody Jew to cheat his friend - cos he knows she will never go to the Police !! "

..... Phil

..... Phil
Mountain Magpie
2021-09-13 12:57:23 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:35:39 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted
antisemitic drivel:-
Post by Phil Allison
Hi,
after 10 long years on the run from international authorities PLUS
being hidden and protected by Hasidic Jews in Israel - this crazy
old leso is about to face justice.
http://youtu.be/c3UVntVblvo
Good.
Post by Phil Allison
Of course local Jews are supporting
Not all. Local Jews in Melbourne were very vocal to get her back.
Post by Phil Allison
and a Jewish lawyer is on her
side -
Compelety irrelevant.
Post by Phil Allison
no shortage of them in Melbourne.
Have I had any contact with Jewish people ?
Not a huge amount - but none of was it happy.
Yes, your ignorance shows.
Post by Phil Allison
Had a Jewish boss when just out of Uni - Mr Soloman who ran a TV hire
and repair company in Redfern " Commodore TV" .
Later did a bunch of work for a Jewish music store & importer,
"Landis Music".
Paid rent to a Jewish run RE agent a year, 'Stanmore Real Estate".
All the above were blatant scammers who treated customers & staff
appallingly. Could tell you some hair raising stories.
" Make sure the repair bill for (Jewess) Mrs Y is big - I know she has lots of money."
" Just like a bloody Jew to cheat his friend - cos he knows she
will never go to the Police !! "
So you never had a happy experience, but stayed in all these jobs?

Obviously then you were happy.
Post by Phil Allison
..... Phil
The Dill.

(Obviously a sore failure in life with chips on both shoulders).
Phil Allison
2021-09-13 21:28:22 UTC
Mountain Magpie the Featherless Cocky wrote:
=====================================
Post by Mountain Magpie
Post by Phil Allison
after 10 long years on the run from international authorities PLUS
being hidden and protected by Hasidic Jews in Israel - this crazy
old leso is about to face justice.
http://youtu.be/c3UVntVblvo
Good.
** How vilely antisemitic of you.
Post by Mountain Magpie
Post by Phil Allison
Of course local Jews are supporting
Not all.
** Irrelevant pedantry - squark squark.
Post by Mountain Magpie
Local Jews in Melbourne were very vocal to get her back.
** Not all. The Hasidics helped her to get out.
Post by Mountain Magpie
Post by Phil Allison
and a Jewish lawyer is on her side -
Compelety irrelevant.
** Massively relevant.
She has been using such lawyers for ten years to hide in Israel.
Post by Mountain Magpie
Post by Phil Allison
Have I had any contact with Jewish people ?
Not a huge amount - but none of was it happy.
<
Post by Mountain Magpie
Yes, your ignorance shows.
** Massive, dumb, non-sequitur - squark squark ,
Post by Mountain Magpie
Post by Phil Allison
Had a Jewish boss when just out of Uni - Mr Soloman who ran a TV hire
and repair company in Redfern " Commodore TV" .
Later did a bunch of work for a Jewish music store & importer, "Landis Music".
Paid rent to a Jewish run RE agent a year, 'Stanmore Real Estate".
All the above were blatant scammers who treated customers & staff
appallingly. Could tell you some hair raising stories.
" Make sure the repair bill for (Jewess) Mrs Y is big - I know she has lots of money."
" Just like a bloody Jew to cheat his friend - cos he knows she
will never go to the Police !! "
So you never had a happy experience, but stayed in all these jobs?
** Massive, stupid, bullshit question.
Post by Mountain Magpie
Obviously then you were happy.
** ROTFL - I left Commodore TV after less than 3 months, giving the horrible boss no warning.
That was the ONLY job situation.

BTW: What posturing, fucking wanker you are Cocky.

...... Phil
Mountain Magpie
2021-09-13 23:04:01 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:28:22 -0700 (PDT), Phil The Dill Allison peed his
panties & posted:-
Post by Phil Allison
What posturing, fucking wanker you are Cocky.
Thanks for the compliment, Dill, just shows what a moron you are, when
done like a dinner.
Phil Allison
2021-09-13 23:38:37 UTC
Mountain Magpie Raving Nut case Troll wrote:

===================================
Post by Mountain Magpie
Post by Phil Allison
What posturing, fucking wanker you are Cocky.
Thanks for the compliment,
** Yes, I was going too easy on an unmitigated cunt like you.
Post by Mountain Magpie
Dill, just shows what a moron you are, when done like a dinner.
** Only the very WORST LIARS pretend to have won a debate they were never even in.

Fuck off you vile retard.

....... Phil
Mountain Magpie
2021-09-13 23:49:44 UTC
On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:38:37 -0700 (PDT), Phil "the Dill" Allison
pissed his panties, and then posted:-
Post by Phil Allison
Fuck off you vile retard.
Yes Sir! No Sir! Three bags full Sir!
Rod Speed
2021-09-13 19:40:45 UTC
Post by Phil Allison
after 10 long years on the run from international authorities
PLUS being hidden and protected by Hasidic Jews in Israel
- this crazy old leso is about to face justice.
http://youtu.be/c3UVntVblvo
Of course local Jews are supporting and a Jewish lawyer
is on her side - no shortage of them in Melbourne.
Have I had any contact with Jewish people ?
Not a huge amount - but none of was it happy.
I've had a lot more than you and all of it was happy.
Post by Phil Allison
Had a Jewish boss when just out of Uni - Mr Soloman who ran
a TV hire and repair company in Redfern " Commodore TV" .
Later did a bunch of work for a Jewish music store & importer, "Landis Music".
Paid rent to a Jewish run RE agent a year, 'Stanmore Real Estate".
All the above were blatant scammers who treated customers
& staff appallingly. Could tell you some hair raising stories.
" Make sure the repair bill for (Jewess)
Mrs Y is big - I know she has lots of money."
" Just like a bloody Jew to cheat his friend -
cos he knows she will never go to the Police !! "
In my case my MSc supervisor was a well known jew.

My physician is an observant jew and by far the best doctor
I have ever had, trained in the RSA and migrated here.
Phil Allison
2021-09-15 05:22:02 UTC
Phil Allison wrote:
===============
Post by Phil Allison
after 10 long years on the run from international authorities PLUS being hidden and
protected by Hasidic Jews in Israel - this crazy old leso is about to face justice.
http://youtu.be/c3UVntVblvo
Of course local Jews are supporting and a Jewish lawyer is on her side - no shortage of them in Melbourne.
** See news update on ABC video:

Malka does not look too happy, being * manhandled * by prison officers.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-14/former-principal-charged-with-sex-offenses-faces-alleged-victims/13540830

..... Phil
Mountain Magpie
2021-09-15 08:43:46 UTC
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:22:02 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-
Post by Phil Allison
===============
Post by Phil Allison
after 10 long years on the run from international authorities PLUS
being hidden and protected by Hasidic Jews in Israel - this crazy
old leso is about to face justice.
http://youtu.be/c3UVntVblvo
Of course local Jews are supporting and a Jewish lawyer is on her
side - no shortage of them in Melbourne.
Malka does not look too happy, being * manhandled * by prison officers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-14/former-principal-charged-with-sex-offenses-faces-alleged-victims/13540830
..... Phil
Shameful for her. Wonder if the jury after seeing this sort of stuff,
and reading about her, could be impartial?

Not making excuses for her, she does deserve a long slammer sentence if
found guilty.
Phil Allison
2021-09-15 09:16:25 UTC
Mountain Magpie Troll wrote:
========================
Malka does not look too happy, being * manhandled * by prison
officers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-14/former-principal-charged-with-sex-offenses-faces-alleged-victims/13540830
Shameful for her. Wonder if the jury after seeing this sort of stuff,
and reading about her, could be impartial?
** You think her lawyer will let her plead " innocent " ?
This will not go to a jury.

.... Phil
Rod Speed
2021-09-15 09:31:34 UTC
Post by Phil Allison
Malka does not look too happy, being * manhandled * by prison
officers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-14/former-principal-charged-with-sex-offenses-faces-alleged-victims/13540830
Shameful for her. Wonder if the jury after seeing this sort of stuff,
and reading about her, could be impartial?
You think her lawyer will let her plead " innocent " ?
Lawyers get no say on how their client pleads, fuckwit.
This will not go to a jury.
Phil Allison
2021-09-15 09:40:00 UTC
Rod Ex -Speed Cop Dog Abuser and Fuckwit wrote:
Post by Rod Speed
Malka does not look too happy, being * manhandled * by prison
officers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-14/former-principal-charged-with-sex-offenses-faces-alleged-victims/13540830
Shameful for her. Wonder if the jury after seeing this sort of stuff,
and reading about her, could be impartial?
You think her lawyer will let her plead " innocent " ?
Lawyers get no say on how their client pleads, fuckwit.
** Rod knows nothing about how defense lawyers operate - whatsoever.

....... Phil
Rod Speed
2021-09-15 10:07:36 UTC
Post by Phil Allison
Post by Rod Speed
Malka does not look too happy, being * manhandled * by prison
officers.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-14/former-principal-charged-with-sex-offenses-faces-alleged-victims/13540830
Shameful for her. Wonder if the jury after seeing this sort of stuff,
and reading about her, could be impartial?
You think her lawyer will let her plead " innocent " ?
Lawyers get no say on how their client pleads, fuckwit.
Rod knows nothing about how defense lawyers operate - whatsoever.
Fuckwit Phil knows nothing about anything at all, ever.

That’s why it’s a dole bludger.
Max
2021-09-23 10:01:52 UTC
Post by Phil Allison
Hi,
[...]
Looks like the school paid for a flight straight to Israel after she was
kicked out of the school in Melbourne.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-23/malka-leifer-committed-to-stand-trial/100486900